Waste Management
Latest News and Events
Public Consultation Documents
Internal Review of Council Decisions


November 2018 Council Elections

Enrolments for Council Voters Roll

If you are already on the State Electoral roll to vote in state elections in this Council area you will automatically be on the voters roll and will receive voting papers. However if you have recently moved house or changed your name, please complete a new State Electoral enrolment form, available at your local post office or at www.ecsa.sa.gov.au

If you are a landlord, business lessee or resident non-Australian citizen, you will no longer be automatically included on the roll. If you wish to vote in Council elections you are now required to enrol by completing an enrolment form as per Section 14 of the Local Government (Elections) Act 1999.

Enrolment forms can be lodged at any time and we will advise applicants once processed.

Resident not on the State Electoral roll or a Sole Owner or Sole Occupier
(where owner or occupier is a natural person)
Enrolment Form

Business or Organisation
Sole Owner or Occupier
(Body Corporate)
A designated person is required to vote on behalf of the body corporate
Enrolment Form

Group of Owners or Occupiers
(property owned or occupied by more than one person and/or business/organisation)
A designated person is required to vote on behalf of the Group
Enrolment Form

Draft Timetable

Close of Voters Roll

Nominations Open

Nominations Close

Voting Material Mail Out

Vote Closes

10 August 2018

4 September 2018

18 September 2018

22-26 October 2018

9 November 2018

Back to Top